Sunday, November 18, 2007

No.47: A Form Of Love ,1986

I love you I adore you
I worship you my dear
I melt inside and turn in your direction
Like a magnet when You're near .
You are 'The all and everything '
Without you I am incomplete.
Your smile and glance upon me
Is ecstasy: a rare magician's feat .
I want you by my side
Every single minute of the day
And every second too ,never for a
Single moment move an inch away .
Don't ever touch another woman
with your eyes , you know it burns my heart
Nor even dare breathe a single thought
That I can't share in, or take part.
Most of all don't abandon me
For then this kind heart will grow cold
I will slay you like a beast and our romance
will remain a story a widow once told
I love you darling , sweet one
Like the trees yearn for the sun
My passion for you is eternal so understand
It , .......I am your only one!

No comments: