Friday, September 26, 2008

No. 16 : The Mad Man , 2008

I hear voices but I'm not mad
I hear voices telling me to get off the bus
Voices that tell me what to do all the time
I hear voices coming from the television set
They threaten me they want to catch me
They know where I am
Thy can fine me and put me to jail
If I don't do what they say
I hear voices all day and all night
Voices that tell me I'm no good
Voices that tell me how to be attractive
And how to be loved
The secrets of happiness sold in a tub
Voices that know my weaknesses
And tell me how to be rich
Providing I pay out
Voices that tell me I am doomed
If I do not obey them
I see things :I have visions
But I am not insane
I see monsters dribbling and roaring
They want to seek and destroy
I see demons that tell me what's not right
They want to hyjack my mind
They want to follow me and control me
I see evil spirits
That smile as they kill
And nobody can bring them to justice
For they make the law and prosecute
I see wicked creatures in human form
Who conspire to make bad things happen
They plot and plan
And when I know what they are up to
They laugh me down and taunt
They want to drive me nuts
I know things but I am not crazy
I know that there is nothing
I know that you are all wrong
You believe in gods and myths
you love your countries
You love yourselves and children
That are yours
And all else is alien of no worth
I know that you are destined
For destruction if you meet
Your other selves
I know things that are of value
I know that I know
I know that you will believe
That I am lost and need your help
I know that that is what you think
Yet I continue to tell the truth
And when you catch me and silence me
I will not give up
I scream and laugh aloud
But I am not a maniac!
Hah ha ha ha ha !
I laugh aloud because I am happy
I hear voices I see bad spirits
I know the truth and I tell it
So now you know how out of touch
You are and blind to see
and deaf to hear
and so ingorant
Of this voice in the wilderness
That you will never know how much
help you need
To hear to see to know

No comments: